No Limits Construction, Inc. is an experienced leader in every aspect of remodeling, building, and insurance restoration. Our credentials and certifications illustrate our commitment to quality, safety, and customer satisfaction and illustrate why we are a preferred Contractor in the Fredericksburg, Virginia area.
- Class A Virginia Contractor
- Virginia State Builder’s License (BLD)
- Virginia State Landscaping License (LSC)
- Better Business Bureau – Accredited Member
- Lead-base Paint Contractor
- Water mitigation and Mold Remediation
- HAAG Roofing Inspector/Contractor Certification
- Certified Interior Remodeler
- Certified through various major cabinet manufacturers
- Awarded honors by the Cabinet Maker’s Association of America for our interior kitchen and bathroom remodeling and creative designs for new construction.
No Limits Construction, Inc. strives to keep our finger on the pulse of the residential construction and remodeling industry. The industry is ever evolving, and at a lightning pace, with new innovative products, improvements in technology, and better code requirements. However, through all of these changes, we firmly incorporate the core values of what started this company:
WHY CHOOSE NO LIMITS CONSTRUCTION
We have weathered all the storms, literally. From the severe hail storms in Northern Virginia nearly a decade ago to Hurricane Isabel back in 2003 to the recent tornadoes and hail across Central Virginia in the past 18 months. We have helped more customers resume their day to day lives or business agendas than we can count, and we’ve serviced everyone with the same high standards that we always do.
Our satisfaction rate with our customers is unrivaled at 99.8%. This not only drives us to continue providing excellent service, but also helps us to continue growing through word of mouth.
We have expertise in working with your insurance company to handle claims and we assure you the quickest resolution and most accurate estimates produced in the industry. There are no gray zones or delays due to estimation issues.
We are an ‘accessible’ Contractor, and we provide answers immediately; no excuses or waiting for a call back to simple questions. We are hands-on from the top of the company all the way down. It is a promise that we know the status of each and every job at all times.